What you need to know to make your website redesign effective this 2022.
The Problem: Getting a new website has worked well for years.
- You would redesign your website, and set an internal administrator to deal with the content of the site.
- But that doesn’t really advance the real objectives of the business: to generate more business.
- So how do we transform our thinking for 2022 in terms of what a website should do for us?
- Pretty much every single organization or business owner knows that they need a website. But the articulation of why they need the website is sometimes a little more fuzzy.
- The real reason a business owner would want a website is to advance their business. In other words, to increase the profitability of the business.
- Often other goals include:
- Reducing costs to the onsite staff by differing questions or by automation.
- Brand recognition
- As a communication vehicle that is both flexible and cost-effective.
- And much more…
If you are thinking of redesigning your website in 2022, is that good enough?
- There are some risks associated to just doing the same old in 2022. Because of the pandemic, everybody now is much more comfortable being on the web all the time.
- Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google and Amazon – all of them are seeing exponential growth because of people simply hanging out online rather than in the real world.
- And with that came a shift: Being found online is even harder. The number of websites are booming. Wix and Squarespace even give you free websites. And so every single organization has a website or sometimes multiple websites.
- The website has become almost like a car. Everybody has a car. So how easy is it to find a particular car in a highway? Not very easy.
- And you may think, well, why don’t we just make it a bit flashier? That way it calls attention? That’s a good start, but the problem is that in order for that to work, the website has to be visited in the first place.
- In 2022, in the Raleigh-Durham area, which is a tech/business hub, you should pay attention to digital marketing as well as the redesign itself.
- You want to have a strategy in place to bring people to your site. Also, instead of thinking of hiring an agency to build your website and then train your staff, you want to start thinking of hiring them to lead your content strategy, make updates and keep the website in good shape.
- Finally instead of getting a website and then in four years finding yourself in a similar position of wanting to redesign it to make it fresh, you may want to consider you want to hire someone that understands the latest digital marketing opportunities and have them brainstorm in your behalf. What could we do differently, with the tools that are now available, so that we gain a competitive advantage online?
Website Design in the Raleigh Durham area is not going to be the same in 2022 and moving forward. The challenges will be:
- How to attract qualified traffic.
- How to keep up with the speed of innovation in your competitors.
- How to explore the latest tools online to gain a competitive advantage.
If you are interested in learning more about the Merkados™ AIM system, which includes provisions for each of these challenges, contact Merkados.com today and schedule a time for us to speak. In a free 50 minute call, we can take a look at your business and share some ideas on how to maximize the benefits of your website in 2022.