What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization introduction.
How does SEO work?
What are the benefits of SEO?
- Increases your website traffic
- Increase your brand awareness
- Increases your online leads
- Increases web conversions
- Increased web traffic ROI
- The most obvious is the fact that you don’t constantly have to be paying for the long term benefit of SEO.
- Attract traffic that is interested in the topics you are presenting.
- It increases the value of your website for other monetization (ads.)
- Increases website authority. It positions you as the expert.
SEO tips for beginners.
- Start with an Seo-friendly website.
- Start doing it.
- Write content that people want to read. Use keyword research tools like :
- Hrefs, SiteExplorer, Ubersuggest, SemRush.
SEO tips for advanced users
- Make your website faster by making sure that the server is optimized.
- Make sure that your responsive version of the site is optimized and shows well.
- Use https://search.google.com/console (Google’s search console).
- Write content that people want to read. For example, if you are writing a blog post about a recipe for an apple pie. Don’t just do the bare minimum. Describe the process the best that you can. Use graphs, statistics, use video, use motion graphics, use columns, icons, numbers, photos, Gifs – you name it. Make the page as interactive as possible and as useful as possible.
If you want to learn more about digital marketing or specifically about how to win with SEO and other digital marketing techniques. Contact us today and follow us today on Facebook or Twitter.