Importance of having a good website.
- Better to have no website than to have a bad website.
- Franckensites: how do they happen?
- Target.com – One small change that they could change to do better?
SEO – Social Media Marketing.
- Why SEO is important?
- What is SEO
- What Google does for your website.
- How many pages should your website have to start?
- You get SEO value and social media interaction.
- What should you post? What is important.
- How do you get more bang for your buck in social media.
- eMail is not dead.
- Don’t spam your clients.
- Great push marketing strategy.
- How to do email marketing to get a great response.
- Show that you care about your clients.
- What not to do with sending emails.
- How to effectively build an email database.
- Don’t value quantity versus quality.
- American Idol’s secret to improve the performance of their advertising.
- More people visit websites from phones rather than desktops.
- Mobile Design first.
- What is responsive design.
- People don’t waste their time “battling” a bad website, they just move to another one.
- Customization for smaller devices.
Use content marketing
- Write content / video / YouTube channel.
- Don’t get discouraged by low results at first.
- How to get results from your content.
- Install Analytics
- Install Google Webmaster Console. How to signup?
- Big Call to Action Buttons (CTAs.) What are CTAs?